Wednesday 23 March 2016

Be The Best Among The best

Assalamualaikum and hi..It has been a long time since I'm not update this blog. Lately I'm queit busy with my school work. I want to admit that being a student is not easy😣 I just relized how tired it is being a form 4 student. I think this is my first time and my first form I got tired this much.

Okay,lets straight to the point. I study in a pure science stream.At first, I felt not confident to take this kind of stream. Because.. I have no friends. I mean malay girl friend who are close to me past year. Really,I didn't. Some of my classmates had moved to another class because they weren't confident if they can catch up all the pure science subjects or not.

I have a malay girl friend who was same class with me,but she has moved to the second class. She was the only my friend who got same class with me now.okay that is before th

No comments:

Post a Comment